Thursday 4 April 2019

500 word Keyboard analysis



I had used the plus and minus symbols on the keyboard, to thicken the sound and visuals bar; using this, I was able to easily change the volume and be able to have a smoother and less jarring ascending and descending and introduction to new diegetic and non-diegetic sounds. I used the arrow keys up and down to change between the next/ previous clips, being able to keep track of the pacing and the next cuts, and in case something needed changes to it. I used left and right of the arrow keys to specifically pin to each frame, I did this so that I could accurately understand when to use sounds for specific moments in the project also a way to cut a clip before a new angle is introduced or delete a cigarette burn that informs a new shot. I used the M key a few times to add markers to specific points, coming back to them in later times and know specifically where the points should be used. The C key was a way for me to easily change to cutting up clips, not having to search for the razor tool, streamlining the process of cutting and editing parts; I changed between the hand and razor tool the most, the hand tool being H, this way I could drop clips into specific points in the timeline without editing the clips themselves. I used the square brackets to easily increase or decrease volumes to specific sounds, having the desired effect from each sound due to what should be the loudest at each point. I used the comma key to insert clips into the timeline. The space bar was a way to easily and quickly stop and start the timeline. Throughout the process, the workload would be too large for Premiere to properly play the project, because of this, it meant that I would have to render at points, having a smoother replay, I used the enter/ return key to render throughout the project, an efficient way to have an easier understanding of what the clips would actually look like. I had used the backslash key to quickly look at the overall timeline and using the mouse the quickly jump from one clip to another when editing or dragging in new clips to fit the previous shot. Using the copy and paste [CTRL C and CTRL V] would create an identical version of the clip that I would already have, I could test the image such as lowering it’s opacity without having to step backwards [CTRL Z] instead just deleting the clip by highlighting the clip with the D key, highlighting the clip that the playhead would be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment